“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.”
“Someday after we have mastered the winds, the tides and gravity, we will harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in history, man will have discovered fire.”
—Teilhard de Chardin
“The world we have made as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”
“What leads human beings from a state of fear, ignorance and distrust ( if not hatred) of those who are culturally different to a state in which they want to understand, communicate and connect? And once this desire of heart and mind is present, what converts it to action?”
What are the possibilities of Global Learning?
• The value and experience of diversity as a creative resource,
• The power of commonly held purpose and vision,
• The familiarity of what we know as a starting point rather than a destination,
• A commitment to living and working in ways that energize rather than diminish,
• A world which calls forth and sustains the highest and best of our individual possibilities and collective potential.